1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
save money, cook, care for children, wear make-up, live in a condo, read a lot of books in half a year’s time, have major ministry responsibilities, attend campus harvest, meet a lot of new friends in very quick succession, plan parties, not write often
2. Did you keep your new years’ resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
i don’t do NYR’s.
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
4. Did anyone close to you die?
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
independence, humility, sense of responsibility, vision
7. What date from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
my birthday celebration(s), prophetic presbytery day
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
learning a lot of things
9. What was your biggest failure?
pride. ’nuff said
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
pharyngitis (twice) and bronchitis
11. What was the best thing you bought?
12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
iris’, kitchie’s, eca’s, and hazel’s
13. Whose behaviour appalled you and made you depressed?
14. Where did most of your money go?
rent, bills, food, fare. you know, the basics.
15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
christmas, parties, cooking sessions, rock enrolled, my birthday
16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
those tagalog renditions of everything; clumsy; colbie calliat stuff; rihanna stuff; LOWLOWLOWLOWLOWLOWLOW
17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? happier
ii. thinner or fatter? hahahaha. in fairness, thinner.
iii. richer or poorer? naks.
18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
save money, be patient
19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
being a spoiled brat diva
20. How will you be spending Christmas?
i already did–had noche buena at a friend’s house, shopped with my ate, had dinner at her friend’s house that night
22. Did you fall in love/like someone new in 2008?
23. How many one-night stands?
24. What was your favourite TV program?
omg, i did not watch TV the entire year. well, almost
25. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
i don’t hate.
26. What was the best book you read?
your money counts, what’s so amazing about grace, finding comfort, loving God with all your mind
27. What was your greatest musical discovery?
david crowder band
28. What did you want and get?
lots of books, internet at home, a house in the “north”
29. What did you want and not get?
a laptop, a degree, a DSLR
30. Favorite film of this year?
a very special love
31. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
23–friends surprised me =)
32. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
change of heart
33. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
34. What kept you sane?
the best there is
35. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
david crowder? hahahaha
36. What political issue stirred you the most?
37. Who did you miss?
my mom, chuckie
38. Who was the best new person you met?
pio youth. all of them.
39. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
deny myself and carry my cross (still learning it though)
40. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.
finding everything i’ll ever need / by giving up, gaining everything / falling for you for eternity / right here at your feet, where i wanna be / i am yours forever.
– foreverandever etc, david crowder band